IMPORTANT: ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, INCLUDING IMPORTANT NOTES AND FITMENT INFORMATION, BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, REFERENCE THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. KIT COMPONENTS CONTAINED IN IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS MAY CHANGE BASED UPON YOUR SELECTIONS.
Upgrade the on-road comfort and off-road control of your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra to FOX Performance Series 2.0 Coil-Over IFP (internal floating piston) shocks. The mono-tube design's internal reservoir separates the shock oil from the high-pressurenitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tunedprecision valving.
Lockingspring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top-quality racing coilselected to deliver the optimal spring rate. FOX shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. The metal impact-extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and resists rust. Vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
- 2-inch Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories
- 5/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Overview: FOX 2.0 Coil-Over IFP Shock - 3 Inch Lift - Performance Series - Toyota Tundra (07-21)
- Installation Time: 2-3 Hrs
- Pvg Product Status: Active
- Type: Coil Over
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Shaft Material: Chrome Plated Steel
- Upper Mount Type: TM
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Code: n a
- Upper Mount Code: n a
- Adjustable: Yes
- Adjustable Damping: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Cylinder Diameter: 2"
- Compressed Length: 18.4000"
- Extended Length: 24.7900"
- Travel Length: 6.3900"
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0.1900"
* Subject to change based upon your selections.
BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premiseÑto provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts. Our suspension products are priced competitively, and backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We distribute our products direct to the consumer from this website or through our international network of factory trained expert dealer/installers.