IMPORTANT: ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, INCLUDING IMPORTANT NOTES AND FITMENT INFORMATION, BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, REFERENCE THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. KIT COMPONENTS CONTAINED IN IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS MAY CHANGE BASED UPON YOUR SELECTIONS.
Upgrade your 1998-2002 Ford Expedition 4WD with BDS NX2 Nitro Series rear shocks for high-end performance at an affordable price. They use a pressurized nitrogen-charged twin-tube design with 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast dampening adaptive to whatever terrain you traverse on- or off-road. The 2-inch bodied shocks use a large 1-3/8-inch fluon-banded pistonself-lubricating sealsand a 14mm hardened chrome shaft to help resist rock chips and corrosion. Polyurethane bushings and metal sleeves are included to make swapping over your shocks a breeze.
Offered in various stem and eyelet bushing configurations for custom applications and available to work with all current BDS lift kits. Finished in a durable metallic silver paint with NX2 decals. Designed to work with a 6-inch lift kit.
- Vehicle-specific valving for better control
- BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories
- Pressurized nitrogen-charged twin-tube design
- 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving
- Dual-welded ends for increased strength
- 1-3/8-inch fluon-banded piston with self-lubricating seals
- High-end performance at an affordable price
- Overview: NX2 Nitro Shock Absorber - Rear - 6 Inch Lift - Ford Expedition (98-02) 4WD
- Pvg Product Status: Active
- Type: Twin Tube
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Finish: Metallic Silver
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Upper Mount Type: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Code: EB1
- Upper Mount Code: EB1
- Adjustable: No
- Adjustable Damping: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Compressed Length: 15.8000"
- Extended Length: 26.2000"
- Travel Length: 10.4000"
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm"
* Subject to change based upon your selections.
BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premiseÑto provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts. Our suspension products are priced competitively, and backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We distribute our products direct to the consumer from this website or through our international network of factory trained expert dealer/installers.