IMPORTANT: ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, INCLUDING IMPORTANT NOTES AND FITMENT INFORMATION, BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, REFERENCE THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. KIT COMPONENTS CONTAINED IN IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS MAY CHANGE BASED UPON YOUR SELECTIONS.
Upgrade your vehicle with BDS NX2 Nitro Series Steering Stabilizer shocks for high-end performance at an affordable price. They use a pressurized nitrogen-charged twin-tube design with 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast dampening adaptive to whatever terrain you traverse on- or off-road. The 2-inch bodied shocks use a large 1-3/8-inch fluon-banded pistonself-lubricating seals and a 14mm hardened chrome shaft to help resist rock chips and corrosion. Polyurethane bushings and metal sleeves are included to make swapping over your shocks a breeze.
Note: Mounting Bracket Kits Sold Separate
- Durable metallic silver finish
- BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories
- Vehicle specific valving for better control
- High-end performance at an affordable price
- Lightening fast dampening adaptive to terrain
- Large fluon banded peiston with self lubricating seals
- Overview: NX2 Steering Stabilizer Shock - Single - Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD (01-10)
- Pvg Product Status: Active
- Lower Mount Type: EB1
- Upper Mount Type: EB1
- Series: NX2 Nitro Series
- Cylinder Diameter: 2"
- Compressed Length: 12.2000"
- Extended Length: 19.3000"
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0.1910"
* Subject to change based upon your selections.
BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premiseÑto provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts. Our suspension products are priced competitively, and backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We distribute our products direct to the consumer from this website or through our international network of factory trained expert dealer/installers.