IMPORTANT: ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, INCLUDING IMPORTANT NOTES AND FITMENT INFORMATION, BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, REFERENCE THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. KIT COMPONENTS CONTAINED IN IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS MAY CHANGE BASED UPON YOUR SELECTIONS.
Looking to improve the handling of your lifted 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC Truck or 1973-1991 SUV? After lifting your vehicle it is highly recommended to install a drop pitman arm to correct the vehicles steering geometry. The drop steering arm is specifically engineered for lifted applications and is a simple solution to correct steering alignment by maintaining a parallel relationship between the pan rod bar and drag link. Upgrade to a 5 inch drop pitman arm for your Chevy truck and reduces steering vibration and help minimize bump steer.
- Maintains proper steering angles for lift kits
- BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories
- Forged from high strength steel
- Reduces bump steer and improves handling
- Overview: Drop Pitman Arm - 5 Inch Drop - Chevy/GMC Truck (73-87) and SUV (73-91) 4WD
- Installation Time: 1 Hr
- Pvg Product Status: Active
- Drop Height: 5"
* Subject to change based upon your selections.
BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premiseÑto provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts. Our suspension products are priced competitively, and backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We distribute our products direct to the consumer from this website or through our international network of factory trained expert dealer/installers.